I already wrote about what happened with my reading routine and habit this year. But still managed to read some books. Here are the books that I finished this year. There are at least 3-4 books that I am done halfway and will include them in the next years list.
- Four Thousand Weeks : Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burman
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- Don’t Even Think About It by George Marshall
- All We an Save : Truth, Coverage and Solutions for the Climate Crisis
- Where the Money Is by Adam Seessel
- A Line to Kill by Anthony Horowitz
- The Postscript Murders by Elly Griffiths
- The Maid by Nita Prose
- Dark Horse by Gregg Hurwitz
- The Anomaly by Herve Le Tellier
The first two in the list are recommended to anyone who is interested in reading books that fundamentally change your perspectives about many things. The first one changes the way you look at success, time, and life and the second one changes the way you look at money.
2021 2020 2019 2018(2) 2018(1) 2017(2) 2017(1) 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2008 2007 2006