Though I could not read as much as I did last year and left many books half finished, or just untouched on the shelf. These are books I did manage to finish, apart from the compulsory reading required by my job.
- Alchemy of Desire by Tarun Tejpal
- Wild Fire by Nelson DeMille
- The Righteous Men by Sam Bourne
- Snow by Orhan Pamuk
- The Innocent Men by John Grisham
- The Broker by John Grisham
- The Last Song of Dusk by Sidhart D. Sanghvi
- Freakonomics by Levitt and Dubner
- The Undercover Economist by Tim Harford
- The Fortune at the Bottom of Pyramid by C K Prahalad
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- The New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The way of the Sufi by Idries Shah
I bought several books last year and many of them are still waiting to be finished. I read a few pages and somehow could not finish them. Hope to finish them soon this year.
Half Read / Unfinished Books
- Sacred Games by Vikram Chandra
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- The Cuckold by K Nagarkar
- The Moral Mind by Marc Hauser
- Foucault’s Pendulum by Umberto Eco
Let see how much time I get this year to satiate my desire to read. Getting Thinds Done by David Allen and The Perfect Mess by E Abrahamson and D Freedman are the two books which I am finishing this month. Two books advocating completely contrasting approach to manage your work-life.